Evermint can be administered for:
● Post-vaccination reactions to live vaccines e.g.: IB and NCD
● Supportive therapies during and after respiratory diseases like infectious Bronchitis, NDC, CRD, Infectious Coryza and Avain Inuenza. Evermint should be used for three days.
● In extreme dry hot and cold weather when birds have breathing problems due to dryness of mucous membrane of respiratory tract.
● When birds are suffering from cold and sneezing.
● For growth promotion Evermint should be used in 5th week.
● To prevent birds from choking when there is built up of sticky muccous during last week before slaughtering.
● When antibiotics are not allowed due to too close to
Each 1000ml contains:
- Keep it below 25˚C in cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Protect from direct sun light.